The Terms mentioned below form a Legally Binding Agreement between JM FOODS llc and the User. These Terms are the only T&C’s under which JM FOODS llc will provide its products and services to the User. Any variation or alteration to the below mentioned Terms will not be binding unless expressly authorized in writing by JM FOODS llc.
- By use of this site, you agree to follow and respect all of JM FOODS llc‘s policies and the UAE Law.
- JM FOODS llc is entitled to suspend or deny access to the User at any point if the User is found to have violated one or more of the Company T&C’s and other policies.
- You are solely responsible for the substance you communicate through this site.
- The User must be at least 15 years of age or older in order to use this Site.
- The User agrees to not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information, that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, cyber-bullying, harassing, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our policies or rules;
- tampers with this site or violates the Terms and/or general rules or guidelines of the Company;
- infringes upon any trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam email, chain letters, any other type of unauthorized solicitation, or any type of lottery or gambling;
- contains viruses or any other computer code, programs, or files that are created or intended to damage, disrupt, or limit the functioning of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment or to harm or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any individual or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- In the event of a fault or breakdown in Service provided, the User must report the fault or breakdown immediately by telephone or by email at [email protected].
If you are dissatisfied with this site, or any product(s), content, services, or other information available on or through this website, kindly discontinue the use of this Site and email your concern at [email protected].